OCNA's Supplier Showcase
Companies looking to do business with or promote a new service to the community newspaper industry are invited to participate in OCNA’s Spring Convention on Friday, April 20 at the Sheraton Parkway Toronto North Hotel.
- Participating suppliers will be provided with a 6’ table and adequate time and space for setup and dismantling.
- Breakfast and Lunch on Friday, April 20, 2018 for one employee is included in the Event Showcase price
- Suppliers will have the opportunity to address the delegates with a 3-5 minute demonstration of their product
- Supplier Showcase attendees are invited to include swag or promotional info in the attendee Delegate Bags
- All suppliers will be profiled in OCNA’s monthly newsletter, NewsClips, prior to the event and will be featured in the Convention Program
- Suppliers will also have the opportunity to participate in Convention events including the President’s Premiere Lunch, Better Newspaper Awards Gala or other sessions to network with attending members. Advance registrations are required to participate. Visit www.ocna.org/registration to reserve your spot for any of these events.
For complete details and additional sponsorship opportunities, including costs, click here.
Interested? Download a copy of the Supplier Showcase Contract and become a participant today!
For more information, please contact Karen Shardlow at email@example.com or 416-923-7724 ext. 4432.