Sales & Marketing Manager
The Sioux Lookout Bulletin, a weekly community newspaper distributing 4,500 copies in Sioux Lookout and 20 Northern First Nations community is seeking a Sales & Marketing Manager.
The majority of time will be spent developing new customers and working with existing advertisers locally and regionally in order to generate additional ad sales and revenue for the paper. Time will also be spent developing special event/holiday/seasonal campaigns and following up with new and existing advertisers.
- Experience in sales and marketing preferred
- Proven ability to meet sales targets
- Excellent customer service practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in developing marketing materials and presentations
- Independent thinking and decision-making abilities
- Ability to work independently but also in a team environment
- Strong knowledge of computer applications including Word, Outlook, MailChimp, Excel and File Explorer
- Experience with Adobe software, including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign is an asset
- Experience using social media and ability to create surveys and polls is an asset
- Knowledge of basic office procedures and practices
Hours of Work:
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Monday to Friday
Salary based on ability and experience.
Send a resume to:
P.O. Box 1389
Sioux Lookout, ON