Hall Of Fame
Nominations forms must be received no later than Tuesday November 30th, 2021 to be considered for induction into the Hall of Fame for 2021.
The Ontario Community Newspapers Association (OCNA) is excited to announce its newest initiative, the Hall of Fame Award! This Award will recognize and celebrate individuals who have made exemplary contributions to Ontario’s community newspapers. Inductees will be respected community news professionals who have remained passionate about the industry throughout challenges, opportunities and changes. They will be leaders who have helped community newspapers adapt and grow.
Nominees are encouraged from all aspects of the industry, including but not limited to: editorial, advertising, publishing, production, circulation, finance, sales or design. The Award may also be given posthumously.
- have a proven record of outstanding achievements in the Ontario community newspaper industry
- have demonstrated leadership or innovation within the Ontario community newspaper industry
- have contributed to the overall health and success of community newspapers
- be well respected in the business and community
- be role models and inspirations for future generations of community newspaper leaders
The recipient(s) of the Hall of Fame Award will be honoured and celebrated at the BNC Awards Gala on Friday, April 3.
For more information, please contact Kelly Gorven at firstname.lastname@example.org.