Hall of Fame
Nominations forms must be received no later than Monday November 7th, 2022 to be considered for induction into the Hall of Fame for 2023.
The Ontario Community Newspapers Association (OCNA) is proud to recognize and celebrate individuals who have made exemplary contributions to Ontario’s community newspapers through our Hall of Fame. Inductees will be respected community news professionals who have remained passionate about the industry throughout challenges, opportunities and changes. They will be leaders who have helped community newspapers adapt and grow.
Nominees are encouraged from all aspects of the industry, including but not limited to: editorial, advertising, publishing, production, circulation, finance, sales or design. The Award may also be given posthumously.
- have a proven record of outstanding achievements in the Ontario community newspaper industry
- have demonstrated leadership or innovation within the Ontario community newspaper industry
- have contributed to the overall health and success of community newspapers
- be well respected in the business and community
- be role models and inspirations for future generations of community newspaper leaders
For more information, please contact Karen Shardlow at firstname.lastname@example.org.